- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Lead Project Controller (Mat Cover)
Lead Project Controller - Mat cover - Portsmouth - 12 months - £33.14 p/hr LTD/UMB or PAYE on req.
The Lead Project Controller will be managing a small team supporting a number of projects. Key daily tasks:
1) Schedule maintenance (Baseline Change, What-if) and updates
2) Managerial Analysis of EV data
3) Management of the Risk and Opportunity process and reporting
4) Collating reports for Management Team
5) Daily line management of PC team.
Key skills (in no order)
1) Microsoft Project (standalone and server) proficient - Essential
2) Earned Value Management practitioner - Essential
3) Supervisory or Line management experience - Essential
4) Practical knowledge of Deltek Cobra EVM toolset - Desirable
5) Microsoft Excel proficient - Essential
6) APMP Qualified - Desirable
7) Critical Path Analysis - Desirable
8) Schedule Risk Analysis - Desirable
9) Practical knowledge of Risk Decisions Predict! or similar Risk Management Tool - Essential
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.