- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
This is the opportunity to join a highly established Engineering Company as a Programme Manager to lead and deliver across Electronics/Systems and Software functions.
The Programme Manager will manage multiple Projects across Electronics Software and Systems ranging in size up to £20million with line management of a small team of around 5-6 direct line reports of Project Managers.
- Manage projects to meet project milestones, schedule and budget requirements.
- Manage subcontractors to deliver requirements on time and to budget.
- Effective communication with the project customers and stakeholders to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships.
- Ensure that projects comply with the relevant security requirements.
- Ensure that projects comply with the Company directives.
- Project Management team performance, training and development.
- Achieving Acceptance of all elements of projects to schedule and cost.
- Meeting project sales and cash budgets, and forecasting accurately.
- Establishing and implementing project-specific Project Management Plans (including all sub-ordinate plans).
- Producing and implementing internal and subcontractor Statements of Work.
- Establishing, controlling and reporting project schedule & costs against an overall WBS & budget.
- Identifying programme resource, skill and training requirements for the Resource Plan.
- Use Programme Performance Metrics (PPMs) to effectively manage all programmes.
- Preparing the internal Business Review Pack as the basis for reporting to senior management.
- Preparing Customer Progress Reports as agreed with each customer.
- In conjunction with the System Design Authorities hold progress reviews (as required).
- Ultimate responsibility for risk management across all programmes within the business unit.
- Identify and monitor Cost saving and Risk Reduction Initiatives.
- Planning and conducting internal, customer and sub-contractor progress reviews.
- Reviewing subcontractor programmes, capability, resource, skills, documentation and deliverables.
- Approval of all internal and subcontractor project management documentation.
- Management of Issues, Risks, Data, and Action Logs, including item closure.
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual.
All applicants must be able to obtain security clearance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.