- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Project Engineer - Network & Infrastructure
Looking to join a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets?
- Successful delivery of ICSS related Networks & Infrastructure (N&I) scope
- Coordination of relevant 3rd party packages
- Support N&I project manager in delivering the overall N&I scope
- Management of the scope & identification of changes to scope
- Development and management of the L4 schedule in line with Needs of the project and key milestones in Level 3 Schedule
- Alignment of deliverables and schedules with area PMs
- Technical level interfaces with TCO and PJV both on and offshore (regular meetings and reviews)
- Management of the Engineering teams assigned to own area
- Planning and arranging H/W and S/W testing as appropriate, with support from Test coordinator and Engineering team
- Responsible for identifying the resource requirements and communicating with PAS engineering team
- Responsible for management of issues at technical level both internally and externally
- Responsible for quality of the outputs for assigned areas
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- Experiencegained from engineering within Automation and Control projects
- Knowledge of Industrial Control & Safety Systems
- Demonstrable background in design, development and implementation of large scale Industrial Automation Infrastructures & Networks
- Current working knowledge of IT networks, Fibre Optic backbones, Network Security & migration work
- Preferred BSc Degree or equivalent experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.