- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior HMI Engineer
Looking to join a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets?
The main purpose of the job is to perform site acceptance testing and pre-commissioning checks on process safety (F&G, ESD & PSD) and control system related HMI displays.
- Provides specialist support when required for the plant start up and on-going commissioning, for example fault finding, de-bugging and application correction
- Undertake system modifications and associated management of change documentation
- Actively participates in the installation/configuration/implementation & commissioning of Industrial control & safety operator HMI displays to meet customer specifications and be able to independently implement (unsupervised) significant modification to these systems.
- Ensure Standards are maintained and no non Project Specific shapes etc are utilised
- Understanding/experience of L&A Graphic techniques used in the project
- Co-ordinate with other disciplines during commissioning ensuring HMI displays are correctly implemented in accordance with project philosophies and detailed design
- Undertake system firmware and application updates
- Ensure all testing, modifications are executed in accordance with agreed methodologies completing all necessary checks and paperwork.
- Provides accurate progress reporting and completion status
Skills / Qualifications
- Hands-on experience with Honeywell HMI solutions
- Working knowledge of PCS and SIS/FGS Applications
- Experience of L&A shape libraries.(Project standard)
- Working experience of associated documentation such as Cause/effects, P&IDs, Control narratives, Data sheets and site procedures
- Experience in Microsoft product suite
- Understanding of the PCS role or having come from a PCS background would be advantageous.Configuration experience and product training on Honeywell Experion Control systems and being able to trouble shoot and resolve interface issues to the process control and SIS/FGS systems
- Experience of Factory Acceptance, Site Acceptance and Pre-commissioning and commissioning support
- Experience in the oil/gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore or infrastructure industries
- Minimum Degree or equivalent experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.