- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Graduate Landscape Architect
As a Graduate level Landscape Architect, you will work closely with our in-house senior team to deliver a wide range of landscape design projects across multiple sectors including Housing, Strategic Master planning and Public Realm.
You will be involved with our ecologists and soil scientists in designing restoration schemes and habitat creation projects and work in a thriving multidisciplinary environment to stretch and develop your skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading concept proposals for small scale design projects with support through the project stages from the senior team
- Taking ownership of meeting deadlines and client expectations
- Supporting senior members of the team in delivering major prestigious public realm projects
- Attending site visits and design team meetings with support
- Working with senior staff on the management of fees
- Work independently to deliver LVIA assessment in the fieldYou:An appropriate degree related to Landscape Architecture
A successful candidate will require:
- An interest in landscape design projects at a range of scales and LVIA
- Excellent software ability
- An interest in landscape planning and LVIA
- A driving license or be willing to work towards gaining a license
- An excellent attitude and team spirit
- Commitment and the motivation to deliver excellent projects
- Support from highly experienced chartered landscape architects so you can achieve chartership status
- Inhouse training in EIA management
- Membership of the Firm's Group Personal Pension Plan, with Employer's contribution of up to 5%.
- Payment of relevant professional subscriptions.
- 24 days annual leave per year.
- Membership to the Firm's Private Health Care Scheme.
- Inclusion in the Firm's Permanent Health Insurance Policy.
- Inclusion in the Firm's Life Assurance Policy given as 3 times annual salary.
- Mobile Phone with inclusive tariff including personal usage.
- Flexi-Time Working Schedule.
- Long service awards.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Travel Loans.
- Recruitment Bounty Scheme.Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.