- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electronic Design Team Lead - Technology
My client is looking for an experienced Electronic Design Team Leader to join their team on a 6 month initial basis. You will support in providing technical guidance to the team while driving work activities to the needs of the project.
As a Technical Lead your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Prior experience as a Senior/ Principal electronics engineer providing technical guidance in support of a project.
- Strong design phase lifecycle experience with knowledge of through-life LCM.
- Experience in Electronic warfare (Radar, Communications systems) ECM, ESM, RWR, DF systems, specification and/or design
- Design experience and/or appreciation of some of the following areas:
- Wideband RF & Microwave antenna Systems
- Analogue, Digital and power supply Electronics design
- Embedded Software, Firmware and Digital Signal Processing
- Application Software and Operating Systems
- Quality control of design lifecycle processes - AS9100
- Use of tools such as Matlab/Simulink, UML modelling, OrCAD, FPGA Design Suite, Software Development Kit, PSpice, configuration control tools.
- Having experience in some of the following electronics technology and interfaces, RF Up/down conversion, DRFM, wideband ADC DAC, Ethernet 1G/10G, PCIexpress, RS232/422, UART, SPI, I2C, etc
- Experience with Laboratory test equipment: Spectrum Analyser, Signal Analyser, Signal Generator, Oscilloscope, DVM
- Experience of platform integration and design certification and of working with an EASA 21J / DAOS Design Organization.
As a Technical Lead your main responsibilities will involve:
- Manage all aspects of the Systems Integration activities for Avionics Equipment through their life cycle, from early development stage to in-service support including obsolescence management;
- Preparation of technical estimates for non-recurring costs and manpower requirements;
- Technical management of external suppliers and outsource providers, including technical governance.
- Liaison with customers, internal and external;
- Requirements capture, allocation, derivation, validation and verification;
- Interface definition and management;
- System, sub-system and equipment architecture definition, design and analysis;
- Preparation of technical specification and other project documentation;
- Preparation and presentation of technical design reviews;
- Report progress to the program management and other business entities;
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.