- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client are a growing business and are looking for a Test Technician to join their busy team.
As a Test Technician you will work with the production department testing final assemblies, making sub-assemblies and fault-finding assemblies. You will also test assemblies using testing procedures and manuals whilst recording information on the system.
- Read, interpret and follow basic diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, testing procedures and other written instructions or procedures to accurately test or build products.
- Responsible for completing production orders on-time and to quality standards.
- Utilize gauges & test equipment to consistently produce quality products
- Final testing of finished or sub-assembly units to specified instructions.
- Always follow testing procedures and manuals - documenting results as required and highlighting any concerns regarding procedures to team leader.
- Building products to designated work instructions.
- Maintaining an organised and clean work environment.
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards.
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified.
- Maintain accurate inventory of product in work stations.
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Supporting team members to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for picking & logging all parts needed for production order.
The ideal Test Technician will have the following:
- HND Mechatronics & Electronics or equivalent
- Good IT skills essential
- PCB experience understanding of electrical circuits - although not essential
- Wiring/soldering experience - although not essential
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.