- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is looking for a test technician to test and inspect their products using both test equipment and visual inspection.
* Production test and inspection of electronic assemblies according to customer specifications and requirements
* Setting up and debugging of new AOI and Flying probe test programs
* Fault finding of failed boards to component or at least modular level
* Calibration and general maintenance of equipment used in the Inspection work area
* Investigation into customer returns
* Ensure all work is completed to specified standards
* Follow company procedures and work instructions at all times
* At least 3 years' experience in PCB production in a test environment
* Use of fine tools and microscopes
* Previous knowledge of AOI, FPT, Teradyne X-ray systems and Fabmaster or similar
* Able to fault find electronics to component level
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.