- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
C++ Application Developer
C++ Software Engineer role working with an experienced team who can offer long term skill and career development. Strong experience of C++ and an interest in application design essential.
You will be joining a well established C++ development team with an exceptional track record in developing interactive, graphical Windows applications. The team have a proven experience in developing staff in the long term, act as the global R&D Centre for the company and so are responsible for the most interesting projects and are able to offer a strong benefits package as detailed below, this includes a training and development budget which you can influence.
We are looking for candidates with strong experience of C++, a keen interest in application design and those who are interested in developing their skills and career with the company. Any experience on the windows platform, GUI programming or Graphics experience desirable. There is also a similar role available which is more involved with mathematical and Algorithm development if this would be interesting please get in touch.
- Experience developing software in C++
- Experience developing desktop applications
- Experience working across the full software development lifecycle.
- Experience working in a quality driven environment.
Experience with the following is not essential but would be advantageous
- Experience of graphical tools such as QT, OpenGL, MFC, Direct 3d, Etc.
- Python Programming experience
- Experience of interactive, graphical applications.
- Experience or interest in algorithm development.
- 27 days annual leave per annum (plus all public holidays).
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Pension Scheme. (max 8% contribution from company matched at a ratio of 2:1 (4% from you yields 8%)
- Extensive training and development
- Flexible benefits package
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.