- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
An immediate opportunity for a civil engineer to join one of London's leading consultancy clients on a contract basis.
Civil Infrastructure Engineer
A high calibre and enthusiastic infrastructure engineer is required to work as part of an office based design team working on new large scale mixed use developments.
- Good knowledge of utilities co-ordination (line & level).
- Good knowledge of sewer diversion design and construction.
- Good knowledge of foul and surface water drainage design preferably using Microdrainage (WinDes).
- Experience of specifying standard construction details for utilities and drainage.
- Good knowledge of road design including pavement design to DMRB standards.
- Knowledge and experience of AutoCAD/Civils 3D & or Bentley PowerCivil would be beneficial.
- Knowledge or experience of potable water supply and potable water network design using Epanet or similar would be beneficial.
- Min 5 years+ experience post-graduation likely (or very experienced Technician Engineer).
- Probably a Member of ICE or equivalent
- Knowledge of H&S Legislation, including understanding of Designers responsibilities under CDM regulations.
- Good IT skills.
- Site experience an advantage.
- Highly self-motivated team player.
- Good communications skills both verbally and written and the ability to work as part of an integrated design team.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.