- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Ada Software Engineer
There is an opportunity for a Software Engineer to join our client, a world-leader within the Defence inudstry, based in Rochester on an initial 6 month contract.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Electronic Systems at Rochester for a Software Engineer. The Software Engineer will work as part of an integrated project team developing world-leading systems
As a Software Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
Working in a team environment to develop software that meets the complex and demanding requirements of our customers. This software provides high-integrity solutions for our military and commercial systems.
As a Software Engineer your skills will ideally include:
- Experience of safety-critical, real-time, embedded software development for airborne equipment
- Software design using UML
- Coding in Ada 95
- Adherence to Eurofighter Software Development methods
- Software integration, verification and rig-testing skills, including use of VectorCast and - SPARK/SPARK Pro
- Experience with Simulink modelling and testing
- Knowledge of electronics
- Problem solving skills
What we are looking for in you :
Due to the nature of this role you will need to have excellent team skills, be self-motivated, fast-learning and have the ability to prioritise and manage your own work with minimal guidance.
*Due to the nature of the work the candidate must be a sole British national who is SC cleared/clearable*
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.