- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We have urgent requirements for Polishers to work for a large Automotive Parts manufacturer based in Hampshire.
This will mainly be working on plastic moulded components for the automotive sector.
JOB TITLE: Polisher
SUMMARY - MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To polish all painted parts to the customers' requirements, working within the standards highlighted by the individual customers and with the guidance of the quality team. Ensuring the housekeeping and 5s are maintained.
KEY TASKS IN THIS ROLE:
* Polish all parts to customer specification within the allotted timescales
* Ensure you follow priority list in order to meet production schedules
* Take responsibility for wearing the correct PPE as per H & S guidelines
* Understand and ensure the desired quality standards are met
* Ensure correct paperwork accompanies the parts throughout the process (Inc. reworks)
* Maintain 5s principles
* Ensure quantities of produced parts are entered accurately on the company MRP system
* Ensure all equipment is adequately maintained
* Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the management team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* At least two years' experience in a similar polishing role
* Good dexterity
* Good numeric skills
* Good computer skills
Double Days (Mon - Fri / 06:00-14:00 / 14:00 - 22:00) - £15 LTD
Nights (Sun - Thurs / 22:00 - 06:00) - £16 LTD
Days (Mon- Fri / 08:00 - 16:00)
Overtime available up to 50 hours/week total
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.