- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Control Systems Engineer - Matlab
Senior Controls Engineer required to delivery engine and vehicle/machine control system development. You will provide leadership and technical expertise in your area.
- You will need to be an exceptional multi-skilled controls engineer, with experience of working in multi discipline engineering teams, experience of automotive product design, complex systems integration and the use of advanced technologies.
- Successful history of delivery within the automotive or off highway sectors in passenger car, commercial vehicle or off highway applications, although other sectors are of interest
- Strong experience and technical knowledge of model development, rapid prototyping and auto-coding, specifically using the Mathworks toolset
- Experience of creating, integrating and testing embedded automotive software, using industry standards. ISO 26262 software development desirable
- Experience working with a range of communication systems (CAN, Ethernet).
- Experience of HiL/SiL development and prototype vehicle/engine build up and managing issue resolution.
- Knowledge of Diesel engine control system theory and development is desirable
- You will be degree educated or significant equivalent experience or qualifications.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to lead the resolution of business, technical and process issues as they arise.
- Knowledge of change control, product definition and change management processes will also prove invaluable.
Knowledge / Experience
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Software or Automotive Engineering.
- Able to anticipate, translate and develop customer requirements into tangible feature developments
- Understanding of control system elements (sensors, actuators, controllers)
- Understanding of engine control related aspects of engine subsystems ( eg fuel, air system, after treatment)
- Able to actively participate in system FMEAs and related validation activities.
- Ability to build relationships and influence customers
- Experience of electronic control system development and the related New Product Introduction processes
- Experience of working directly with development partners
- Experience of communication standards including J1939 datalinks
- Familiarity with dSPACE HiL testers or equivalent
- Familiarity with Systems Engineering processes
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.