- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
TEA Manager (Test Evaluation and Acceptance)
The company have recently been awarded a prestigious contract in which they are a major player in the latest training and technology solutions!
THE COMPANY, AWARED INNOVATION AWARD 2019!
The company are a Global leader in the Engineering Technology sector, providing solutions to customers and partners in over 100 countries! Due to recent project wins, the company are working closely with key Technology partners within the industry and are looking for a TEA (Test Evaluation and Acceptance) Manager to join the team!
The TEA Manager (Test Evaluation and Acceptance) will be responsible for applying discipline domain expertise to the formal test, evaluation and acceptance activities of an advanced electronic training system.
The Test, Evaluation and Acceptance Manager will have responsibility for the conduct of formal tests (FAT and UAT), evaluation activities including flight trials and system acceptance through verification of the customer system requirements.
You will support the creation of the necessary documentation required to support end use airworthiness certification, in addition you will be expected to conduct the test, evaluation and acceptance of the system as appropriate throughout the project lifecycle to the achievement of final system acceptance.
- Expertise in the integration, qualification and test of products containing RF, analogue and digital hardware, software and / or embedded software.
- Familiarity with the product lifecycle from system requirements, architecture, design, integration, qualification, verification, through to production and support.
- Familiar with Project Management principles and practice.
- Application of discipline domain knowledge to the integration, qualification and test of new products and technologies on time, within budget and with required quality.
- Ability to develop a detailed work schedule in accordance with the project test, evaluation and acceptance plan.
- Application of, and compliance with, engineering processes and practices including engineering framework, LCM and regulatory requirements.
- Safety experience such as the ability to Identify where the SHE Standards are applicable to appointed operations/tasks and apply safe systems of work.
- Experience working in the Aerospace, Defence or MOD domains.
- Experience across aircraft systems, platform integration, and associated regulatory environment including, but not limited to security, EMC, TEMPEST, RoHS, WEEE, Mil Stds, Def Stans, EASA, FA
All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.