- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Radiographer. Working within a brand new radiology team at the centrally situated Schoen Clinic London.
This role is aimed at an experienced CT/X-ray/theatre/MR Senior Radiographer, they would like three disciplines of the four.
The Clinics are renowned for their state of the art clinics throughout Germany and this is their first Orthopaedic Clinic in the UK.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Radiographer to join our innovative team, as we expand our service offering. Being a small team of 5 Radiographers, all Radiographers are encouraged to rota over all modalities offered within the service; CT, X-ray, theatre and MRI.
Clinic opening hours: Monday- Saturday (although Saturday rota is not currently open) - 37.5 hours per week, 8am to 8pm (Monday to Friday) and a staggered start to Saturdays, 8am to 6pm. The clinic will be open over some bank holidays.
This is an exciting time for the clinic, which will suit an individual who can work on their own initiative, possess a flexible; professional and confident manner, with a 'can do' attitude. Please get in touch to see full Job Description.
Required Skills and Qualifications
* 2 years Post-graduate experience in CT, X-ray, theatre and MRI (training will be provided where necessary)
* DCR/BSc(Hons) Diagnostic Radiography
* HCPC Registration
* Appreciation of patient care and confidentiality
* Proven knowledge of the requirements of a radiographer's role in the care of patients, their visitors and carers, and to colleagues
* Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
* Implications of the Data Protection Act and Caldicott Principles
* Excellent spoken and written English
* Confident manner
* Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salary
* 27 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
* Generous flexible benefits package including: Private medical insurance, Cycle to work and Gym membership schemes.
* We are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development, creating a natural career path.
* The opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development.
* This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.