- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Mobile Senior CT Radiographer
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Senior CT Radiographer to work with our mobile sites travelling around North England.
We are actively looking for a Senior CT Radiographer to cover our mobiles division around the North of the UK.
What will being a Senior CT Radiographer with us involve?
A Radiographer is there to undertake modality specific imaging procedures efficiently and effectively for both the public and private sectors; adhering to best practice of radiographic technique. You will maintain a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice.
You will be responsible for undertaking a variety of CT examinations across a variety of locations both within NHS and private sites. You will also be responsible for the set up/QA of the mobile unit on a daily basis as well as organising the smooth running of the scanning list.
The current fleet comprises of Siemens, Philips and Toshiba scanners ranging from 16 to 160 slice technology.
What skills and experience will you need to apply?
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Previous experience of CT scanning
- Expertise to ensure the appropriate triage, booking and examination of patients.
- A high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice.
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration
- Proven knowledge of the requirements of a CT radiographer's role in the care of patients, their visitors and carers, and to colleagues
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to work contracted hours across 7 days per week.
What's in it for you?
A highly competitive salary is a given, topped a generous flexible benefits package, including private medical insurance, cycle to work and much more.
An innovative approach to personal and professional development, helping you to be the best version of you and giving you a real career pathway.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.