- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Weekend Customer Service Advisor
Weekend Customer Service Advisor, contract basis, £8.97ph, Durrington based
I am currently looking to recruit two confident and professional weekend customer service advisors to work with a utility company based in the Durrington, Worthing area. The role is a contract position.
Location: Durrington, Worthing
Pay rate: £8.97ph (with competitive overtime available)
Hours of work: Saturday & Sunday 9am- 9pm
The role of the weekend customer service advisor will include:
- To dispatch reactive and non-reactive work to the Customer Response Technicians in your area ensuring that all response times and are met where possible
- P1 to be dispatched within 10 minutes of receipt of work order
- Keep day sheet/standby sheet up to date
- Make all Customer contact within 30 minute SLA and then update continually
- Actively monitor and maintain your work group ensuring that all work orders are UPDATED and CLOSED in a timely and accurate manner.
- Update all systems and email any work orders that need cancelling to your County inbox for cancellation.
- Update CSMS with relevant information
- Raise follow on work orders for Crew when required via Ellipse.
- Follow process for P1 Pollutions and Foul in properties
- Log contractors on and off as required
- Liaise on a regular basis with the County Customer Team Leader to proactively discuss the outstanding workload
- To provide cover and assistance to colleagues as and when required
- To provide a full handover to the next shift
- Attend meetings/one to ones with County Team Leader
- Read all emails and access web portal to keep updated on relevant information
The successful weekend customer service advisor will require:
- Previous customer service experience
- Able to work effectively in a busy office environment
- Able to work as a team to efficiently work to SLAs
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Accuracy in data entry
- Excellent attention to detail
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.