- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Programme Assurance Manager
As the Programme Assurance Manager (Corporate), you will deliver specific requirements in the assurance strategy, including delivery of reviews and broader implementation of assurance activities across the programme.
The Safety & Assurance Directorate sets the strategic direction, policy and standards for HS2 in relation to Health, Safety, Security, Environmental Management, Quality and Assurance. As well as providing assurance to the Executive and Board, leading major strategic projects and offering expert advice to the business, an important part of its remit is to develop a 'Safe at heart' culture throughout the supply chain which drives health and safety performance beyond current industry best practice.
About the role:
- Manage day to day delivery of assurance activities across the HS2 programme.
- Work with HS2 delivery and governance teams, and other assurance providers to ensure assurance plans are documented and agreed by the appropriate bodies.
- Undertake assurance mapping reviews aligned to the requirements of each stage gate and work with Risk Champions to make recommendations regarding coverage.
- Work with specialist assurance providers both internally and from 3rd parties where required, to undertake periodic reviews of project baselines (scope, cost, risk and schedule), and the Financial and Economic models which use this information.
- Undertake analysis into compliance with assurance policies and procedures and integrate assurance control activities across HS2.
- Work with other teams to ensure that the conclusions from assurance reviews are understood, prioritised appropriately and fed into improvement plans.
- Maintain good working relationships with partners (e.g. Network Rail), other assurance providers within and outside HS2 Ltd.
- Maintain the suite of assurance engagement and training materials for colleagues across HS2 and support partners and suppliers, to ensure there is effective assurance throughout the HS2 programme.
- Deliver regular reporting to Audit & Risk Assurance Committee and provide information into management reporting cycle each month.
- Lead and facilitate lessons learned activities to ensure feedback is balanced and fair, and that action plans are created and acted on.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.