- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Top Coat Paint Sprayer
We have an urgent requirement for a Top Coat Paint Sprayer to work on the South Coast.
JOB TITLE: Top Coat Paint Sprayer
SUMMARY - MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To spray parts to a technical finish which meets the customers' requirements, working within the standards highlighted by the individual customers and with the guidance of the Quality Team.
Training of other team members in technical paint process's developed by technical department
KEY TASKS IN THIS ROLE:
* Paint all parts to customer specification within the allotted timescales
* To adhere and support all technical process's developed by the technical department
* To self-manage technical paint production .i.e. check painted stock, check technical paint stock in paint stores, arrange and plan technical paint production
* To train (and demonstrate) other members of staff in the use of technical paint & other paint processes developed by the technical department to achieve the same standard and repeatable quality finish
* Maintain all paperwork in line with all Formaplex standard procedures
* To communicate with the appropriate members of staff when needed, whether that be team leaders, paint mangers or technical department depending on the concern/issue
* Competent in all aspects of prime, base & clear coat spraying
* Familiar with mixing ratios
* Knowledge of spray booth Operations/standalone booth/in line conveyor spray & systems
* Manufacturing background
* Take responsibility for wearing the correct PPE as per H & S guidelines
* Use of MRP systems (Material Requirement Panning)
* Ensure all equipment is adequately maintained
* Carry out booth cleaning in line with Formaplex specifications
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* At least 4 years' experience in technical paint finishing and spraying.
* Demonstrable understanding prime, base and clear coat spraying and applications.
* Good computer skills
Double Days (Mon - Fri / 06:00-14:00 / 14:00 - 22:00)
Nights (Sun - Thurs / 22:00 - 06:00)
Overtime available up to 50 hours/week total
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.