- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Laboratory Technician
Looking for your next role within an analytical laboratory?
I'm recruiting for a Senior Laboratory Technician to do a variety of analysis on tobacco and vaporiser products on an 3 month contract with the possibility of further extension.
You will be working withing a team of 5 other analysts who support R&D teams from different category teams with any analytical work required at the discovery stage of the product development life cycle.
- Sample preparation of tobacco, smoke and all other materials related to cigarettes and vaporiser products.
- Use of routine analytical techniques and equipment such as HPLC, GC and LC.
- Create data results for approval.
- Analyse any data that show obvious variables and seek the route cause of variables.
- Work to good laboratory practice.
The experience I'm looking for;
- Degree in chemistry or subject with a significant Chemistry unit.
- Experience working within a laboratory. Experience within an analytical laboratory is advantageous.
- Experience using HPLC, GC and LC.
- Strong analytical skills.
The role is initially a 3 month contract. It is likely that the contract will be extended further.
If you are interested in the position but require some further information, feel free to give me a call on 01489882556.
If you think you have the experience I'm looking for, hit the APPLY button and send a CV over!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.