- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We are looking for a Civil Engineer to assist a busy team with an increase in workload.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant degree accredited to CEng Status by the Institution of Civil Engineers or other relevant body.
- Experience in drainage design including gaining technical approvals.
- Experience in highway design including gaining technical approvals.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic hydrology/drainage principles.
- Experience of using technical software packages such as AutoCAD, MicroDrainage, Civil 3D and QGIS.
- A demonstrably excellent standard of written and verbal English.
- Knowledge of Flood Risk Assessments would be an advantage.
- Experience of S278 & S38 adoption standards.
- UK driving licence.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.