- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Administrator, 6 months, £12.96 ph, Farnborough
I am currently recruiting for a dynamic administrator to join to global automotive brand based in the Farnborough area. The role is a contract position and would be looking for candidates on a full time basis.
Contract: Dec 2019- potential extension
Hours: Monday to Friday 3 x shift patterns between 8am- 6pm
The role of the administrator will include:
- Producing termination quotations
- Delivering on customers changing requirements, mainly in respect to their lease vehicles.
- Responding to termination and purchase requests within 2 working days
- Be a point of contract for vehicles that have been written off or stolen
- Build and manage a reporting dashboard for their corporate clients.
- Manage the Motor insurance database
- Update client data records
The successful administrator will require:
- Experience of working is a customer service/administration or sales role
- Proven ability to assess and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Experience of managing customers using verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritise to ensure deadlines and SLA's are met though effective time management.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.