- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Property Adviser
You will support major highway scheme delivery in the Yorkshire / NE region by ensuring that property and rights are acquired and that compensation costs are paid correctly.
You will support scheme delivery by ensuring that property and rights are acquired and that compensation costs are paid correctly to ensure you deliver a seamless service within agreed timescales, by adding value working with legal and valuation suppliers to acquire land and rights that are needed to improve and maintain the networks. You will be part of a growing team of 6 people working on multi-million-pound schemes in the North East and Yorkshire region, working across a range of major infrastructure road schemes such as the A63 Castle Street scheme. This role will provide you with the unique opportunity to deliver exceptional customer service within the property rights, land and compensation areas and you will liaise with Conveyancers and Valuers and have direct dealing with Solicitors. You will also be given the opportunity to undertake a Property Foundation Training Course which will be accredited by Cilex.
What you'll be leading on
- Work with Project Managers and teams to ensure property issues on projects are correctly dealt with
- Work with our valuers and solicitors and members of the public
- Understand and follow policies, procedures and guidelines relating to land acquisition and payments of compensation
- Guide and support case managers in their detailed handling of property acquisition and other cases and make decisions in more complex challenging cases
- Attend project public consultations and exhibitions to provide advice and support land owners directly affected by schemes
To be successful
- Experience of interpretation and analysis of complex information to help inform decision making
- Understanding and complying with statutory regulations regarding property and land
- Experience of working with and reporting on financial information
- Experience of working with service providers and monitoring their performance
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience dealing with the public
A bit about us
The work of our Property and Compensation division within our Major projects Directorate is centred on supporting the delivery of our major projects by providing excellent property advice to project teams and providing excellent customer service to property owners affected by our projects.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.