- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Our client is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Preventative maintenance on machines and equipment; as well as responding to emergency machine break downs; involvement with new design, installation and movements of existing machines; overhaul and repair of machines and equipment. Ensuring machines and equipment on site are safe, working efficiently and fit for purpose. Ensure that maintenance schedule and calibrations are completed on time and in full as per the site requirements.
- Design, Promote and Carry out Preventative Maintenance
- Ensure all machines are safe and fit for purpose
- Installation of new machines and equipment
- Undertake repairs and servicing to the highest standard in accordance with work requests and pre-determined specifications
- Overhaul and upkeep and repair of all plant machines including;
- PLC controlled equipment
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- CNC machines
- Electrical Installation
- Work with and install single phase / three phase electrical circuits
- Fault Finding, testing, and the removal or adjustment of existing fittings,fixtures and parts
- Spec and order parts as required
- Ability to logically fault find
- Understanding of pneumatics
- Able to read and produce mechanical drawings
- Able to read and produce electrical drawings
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.