- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Engineering Support and Change Manager
Our client are an innovative and fast paced business who are looking for an Engineering Change and Support Manager to join their growing business.
The team you will be joining create and manage the detailed engineering plans ensuring efficient and effective delivery for their global clients.
The Engineering Change and Support Manager within this team is responsible for the implementation and standardisation of technical support, engineering change management and document control for these products.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the Engineering Change Control process for automation products
- Provide support to Product Specialists
- Maintain and communicate product technical documentation
- Technical communications and product updates
- Coordinate and support during design installation and commissioning phases
- Manage and maintain the processes used within the product engineering side of the team
- Be accountable for deliverables and develop the individuals in the team
- Project Engineering - demonstrable experience & success
- Awareness of field Installation of products and / or systems
- Awareness of acceptance testing
- IT literate, proficient with Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite and comfortable using CAD packages
- Aptitude to debate detail (both technical and commercial) with both internal and external parties
- Technical / Engineering qualification
- People management including coaching and development and delivery of results through others
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.