- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client, a Systems Integrator, is looking for a Service Engineer to join their team in Stone.
You will be part of the Service and Support team, servicing a number of clients and reporting to the Service and Support Service Manager.
Day to day activities include:
- Design, test, install and commission projects
- Routine maintenance checks (this can include: site surveys, system health checks and technical audits)
- Providing support for customers via telephone and email. You will also be required to carry out emergency repairs out of normal hours on a rota basis.
- Service reports and project documentation
What skills are required for this role?
- Good electrical background
- PLC Experience - ideally with GE (D200, D25, D20) OR Schneider (Talus T4e)
- 18th Edition qualified (desirable)
You must hold a current drivers licence and be eligible to gain SC clearance.
You should be willing to work out of hours on a rota basis and be confident in attending customer sites individually and as part of a team.
Good communication and organisational skills are key.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.