- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Architect (Revit) Colchester
A well known practice and consultancy are seeking a revit capable architect for their colchester office.
This opportunity would be ideal for a newly Qualified Architect who wants to work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment where they will be given the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and to take real responsibility throughout the full design lifecycle. The team work on a variety of projects, this role is mainly focused on the Education sector. Prior experience of working on projects within this sector would therefore be advantageous.
- Taking ownership of individual schemes and taking them through from inception to completion.
- Preparing quickly feasibility options for various projects and working with other disciplines to test the validity of designs.
- Preparing concept scheme designs from Client briefs.
- Working as part of a team in the preparation of production information and working drawing packages.
- Compilation of reports and documents and supporting the rest of the team in draughting documents for bids, expressions of interest and competitions.
- Client facing responsibilities.
- Communicating schemes in a mixed portfolio of media from 2D CAD to the latest photorealistic 3D software packages.
- Qualified Architect with ARB/RIBA status
- Experience of working on projects within various sectors including Education, Commercial, Blue light and Residential.
- Passion for design and interest in developments within the Architecture industry
- Working Knowledge of software's including REVIT, 3D Studio Max, Photoshop and Sketchup desirable
- Experience of producing concept designs.
- Able to draw 'free hand' sketches and illustrate to a high level.
- Capable of working and completing tasks independently as well as demonstrating a strong team work skills
- Able to present information clearly to both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate an adaptable and approachable approach to your role
- Prior experience of working on projects within the Education sector.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.