- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
WinCE Embedded Software Engineer
Are you interested in working for a dynamic company based in the centre of London, that are the largest supplier of electronic ticket machines to the UK transport industry?
This role is for a WinCE Embedded Software Engineer who loves technical challenges, to join a team that are continuously growing and innovating.
You will be working across the whole software life cycle, working on a new, state of the art mobile device, to reshape the public transport industry in the UK.
- Developing code for cutting-edge mobile devices.
- Concept and technical specification of new products/functions.
- Implementation, testing, debugging and documentation of software.
- Contributing to the future architecture of our new hardware platform.
- Ownership of the full development life cycle.
- Analysis and development of new technologies/concepts.
- Integrating with new hardware.
- Qualification working in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or a related subject.
- Experience working with Windows CE/compact frameworks.
- Programming expertise in C# and embedded C.
- Previous experience working with mobile/hand-held devices.
- Used to working in real-time environments.
- Knowledge of C++.
- Experience interfacing with hardware.
They offer a great range of benefits including:
- Flexible working
- 4% pension contribution
- Private health insurance
- Annual bonus
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Option to take your dog to work!
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in contact:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.