- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Electronics Engineer
Are you interested in working for a continuously growing company that really value their staff and offer a fantastic range of benefits?
This opportunity is for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join a team that have tripled in size over the last 10 years due to continued success. The company design and manufacture sensors that use state-of-the-art acoustic resonance technology, and are distributed internationally across a number of industries including marine and defence.
- Design, development and test of digital electronic circuits including micro controllers, FPGAs and embedded firmware (VHDL/Verilog).
- Working across product life-cycle from design to handing over to production.
- Support management and other departments in contact with customers.
- Manage Q.A. including documentation, reviews, validation, change and configuration management.
- Use experience, knowledge and understanding of integrated circuit interfacing and digital communication systems processor interfacing.
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of digital circuit design including: FPGA, EPLD, micro controllers, HDL and VHDL/Verilog, Mix-signal & Data converters, PCB Design, Digital Signal Processing (DSP), Digital Filters.
- Understanding of modern design, simulation and verification tools & FPGA-HDL design/development tools.
- Knowledge of Q.A. including: Documentation, Reviews, Validation, Change, Configuration management.
- Working knowledge of processor and IC interfacing, e.g. I2C, SPI and asynchronous buses and protocols (RS485, RS422 etc).
- Experience of research and development methodologies for high technology manufactured products.
- Non-contributory pension plan - 9% company contribution
- Private health care plan
- Life assurance scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks throughout the day
If you'd like to hear more about the role, please feel free to get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.