- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Supplier Product Assurance Engineer
Our client, a leading Aerospace organisation, are currently looking for an experience Product Assurance Engineer to help manage supply chain queries.
This role would be ideal for someone who currently holds, or has previously held, the position as a Manufacturing Engineer or Quality Engineer dealing with suppliers, ideally within the Aerospace industry.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support business reviews with company stakeholders and suppliers in managing performance against KPIs, business improvement, long term planning, and assessment of the working relationship.
- Deal with your customers in a way that maximises their satisfaction and confidence in your team's ability to achieve agreed performance and service levels.
- Provide technical support to MRB activities associated with the management of concessions
- Assist in the resolution of potentially contentious issues between internal major stakeholders and the Supply Chain, before they reach a critical stage, supporting the speedy and successful resolution of any issues, problems, or challenges that you come across.
- Ensure agreement with and commitment to, the delivery/discharge of identified and necessary improvement activity in the supply chain, by effectively communicating a clear/concise improvement plan to the supplier and company stakeholders.
- Highlight current supply chain risks to your Manager.
- Agree corrective action plans with the supplier that best address specific threats to supply chain performance and then facilitate/Implement that plan with the supplier, ensuring that they participate fully, and within agreed time scales.
- Identify competency gaps within the supply chain and implement/control supply chain development and continuous improvement plans.
- Utilise and lead Company specialists as necessary, to assist in the delivery of such plans.
- Conduct root cause analysis of problems arising throughout the supply chain.
- Construct corrective action plans that best recover specific threats and prevent further repetition of those threats, actively participating with the supplier in applying that plan within agreed time scales.
- Financial and capacity planning (MRP / ERP) assistance where applicable etc.
- Produce and communicate Status Reports with respect to agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to suppliers and LHD management.
- Facilitate access to LHD support, including, supplier technical queries, change requests and prioritisation. Ensure that data and information amassed as a consequence of activities that you undertake is properly recorded, maintained and managed, so that it is auditable, and useable, and meets any relevant legislative requirements which may apply.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.