- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Buildings Design Delivery Manager (Nuclear)
Our client is looking for an experienced Building Design delivery manager who has Nuclear experience and is willing to work in Paris 3 days per week, and then at a designated UK office for the remaining 2 days.
* Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or HVAC Engineering or equivalent in related subject
or a demonstrable level of experience based on years of experience and project assignments
* Experience in design delivery
* Strong project management skills, in particular schedule management
* Knowledge and experience of programme progress and forecast position against schedule
* Ability to work collaboratively and in an integrated team environment
* Ability to influence without authority
* Understanding and awareness of working in a highly regulated, secure environment
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* Ability to produce informative, concise reports
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Excellent communications skills & interpersonal skills, including questioning for clarification and establishing of facts, observation and active listening
* Ability to cope well under pressure & work within tight timeframes
* Clear decision-making ability with the acumen to judge complex situations & assess when to escalate issues
* Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
* Proficient in MS Office
* Fluent English - written & verbal
* Experience working in a regulated nuclear environment.
* Formal project management qualification - PMQ preferable (APMP-level D).
* Awareness of project change control and, risk management processes
* Working knowledge in the delivery of large complex construction projects
* Experience and understanding of working in a Nuclear and Safety Quality Culture
* Experience in Design engineering
* Experience in Mechanical, Electrical or HVAC erection
* Awareness of EDF standards & procedures beneficial.
* Membership of an appropriate professional institution.
* Experience of working in a fast pace engineering project environment
* French language - written & verbal.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.