- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Highway Development Control Engineer
Assisting the Service Manager with the management and delivery of the service, service objectives and priorities.
Provide professional, technical support and advice to the service manager, elected members, internal departments and the public to support the delivery of the Council's statutory duties and corporate priorities in the following areas:
- Consider and assess Technical Submissions (s38, s278,) submitted for developments.
- Prepare advice in respect of highway design and required modifications to mitigate impacts and ensure robust highway infrastructure.
- New Street Construction
- Section 278 Highway Act Agreements
- Private Street Works
- Technical support to Highway Records Officer
- To monitor the progress of new developments and to maintain a current register so reports can readily be produced and levels of income secured.
Lead the successful delivery of New Streets and related projects as appropriate and the management of their work
Communicate effectively with stakeholders, residents and council officers
Keep accurate records of projects, schemes and completed works and update statutory records as appropriate.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.