- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Logistics Operative - Barrow-in-Furness - 6 months - £16.92/hr LTD
To manage the control of materials, tools and consumables from receipt to despatch / delivery whilst maintaining system applications.
- The accurate receipt, replenishment, issue, transfer and / or delivery of materials, tools and consumables using relevant Logistics systems and processes (including calibration and maintenance of equipment).
- Carry out inventory checks and undertake stock discrepancies activity to reconcile inventory records.
- Collation of transport data such as; quantity of pallets collected where required, tachographs as appropriate (for transport specific employees).
- Run relevant data reports using systems based applications and communicate as required.
- Control and management of reverse logistics.
- Adherence to Logistics Process Instructions.
- Use of radio and or relevant communication methods as required.
- Support loading and unloading of vehicles in a safe and timely manner and in line with company procedures.
- Conduct basic checks prior to using company vehicles or equipment and ensure that defects are recorded and reported promptly.
- Ensure compliance with site safety standards (including pedestrian safety).
- Support audit activities as required.
- Operation of tooling and mechanical handling equipment to support receipt and issue of material as required, in a safe manner complying with company operating procedures at all times.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.