- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Hardware Validation Team Leader - Hardware
Validation Manager - Hardware. A fantastic opportunity to join a multinational business in a prominent role as they set up a new Hardware Testing Lab in the local area. A unique chance to set up a lab your way and recruit your own team.
Validation Manager - Hardware. A fantastic opportunity to join a multinational business in a prominent role as they set up a new Product/Hardware Testing Lab in the local area. You will be working closely with the product development team to manage the hardware validation process.
Given that this will be setting up a new team and site this is a unique chance to aid in the selection of the premises, lab set up and to immediately recruit your own team
Your experience in electronics and product validation will be a major asset, the core of the role will revolve around the Testing of Products (electronics/mechanics/firmware) and looking at new types of communications funtionality in line with the Internet of Things (IOT) principle.
At the heart of the role you will be responsible Product Validation for new hardware products, ensuring that the products are safe, reliable and fit for purpose; you will drive rigorous testing procedures throughout the development cycle.
- Hardware Validation of new and existing products, including for new IOT functionality.
- Lead, manage and recruit electronics test engineers and test technicians
- Design and set up of tests for HALT (Highly accelerated Lifetime test) and ESS (Environmental Stress Screening) as well as ORT (Ongoing reliability Testing) as well as developing and reviewing of test plans and test procedures.
- Build and setup test rigs to ensure rigorous testing of product with the assistance of the Test Engineer/Technician.
- Manage the Test Lab inclusive of staff, procedures, risk assessment, materials, and all other relevant parameters to ensure a safe, effective and complaint testing facility which can meet the demands of the business.
- Expertise in validating electronics/electrical/electromechanical products.
- Experience of testing Firmware and wireless products an advantage
- Knowledge of regulatory affairs at a local or regional or international level would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, calm under pressure and capable of managing multiple priorities
Alongside an exciting role where you can make a massive impact and truly shape the process as you see fit this role offers a strong benefits package, including Bonus, competitive pension, flexible working, private healthcare and more.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.