- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Mid Weight Interior Designer (Hospitality)
The team delivers high-end commercial hospitality and F&B interior fit-out projects, working on the feasibility, concept and delivery of projects with varying scales and budgets.
The successful candidate will be creative, enthusiastic and passionate about exceptional design. They will play a key role within the hospitality interiors team, as the practice is expanding in this sector. Willingness to grow, learn and develop will be key for this role. We are looking for an experienced mid-weight designer with a minimum four years working on Hospitality / F&B projects to join our creative team.
Whilst the successful candidate would be supported by the senior team, they must be able to manage a varying workload across multiple projects to meet client deadlines. Communication is key and the role requires fluent spoken and written English. Key Responsibilities
- A creative approach to all project aspects
- The ability to generate concepts under the guidance of a senior designer, managing lower level staff to assist
- Assist in the development of tender proposals and project pitch presentations * Show strong signs of self-management and able to be proactive without guidance
- Have a full understanding of project processed from concept, design development through to site implementation
- Produce tender and construction packages including architectural (plans and elevations), joinery and furniture drawings
- The confidence to oversee and maintain the projects relevant schedules
- Attend project meetings as appropriate
- Contribute to the development of the hospitality interiors team within the practice
- Work closely with the project team and report to the Senior Designer and / or Project Director Skills and Experience
- A degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- A minimum of 4 years experience in Hospitality or F&B interiors
- Exceptional AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and SketchUp skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Excellent conceptual abilities
- Knowledge of and ability to undertake on-going research of furniture, products, finishes and materials
- Working knowledge of Building regulations, British Standards and other relevant statutory legislation
- Freehand drawing skills and Revit knowledge will be preferred, but not essential
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.