- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you interested in working for an industry-leading client, trailblazing with their cutting-edge Robotics and Automated Systems?
You will be working within the technical Product Development team, as well as collaborating with a number of teams across the wider business. You will be responsible for documenting the system architecture and delivering integrated solutions within a systems engineering function.
- Facilitating and documenting all levels of project requirements.
- Ensuring the quality and maintenance of documents.
- Documenting the system architecture.
- Implementing best practices in functional/logical modelling of systems.
- Creating systems models to predict product behaviour.
- Using system engineering to join multiple disciplines/departments.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering/science discipline.
- Background in systems engineering environment.
- Experience relating to complicated electro-mechanical systems.
- Familiar with system engineering tools (e.g. functional block diagrams, data flow diagrams, V-model, etc.)
- Experience of complex automated products in an New Product Development environment (e.g. industrial machines, autonomous vehicles, robotics).
- Knowledge of model-based systems engineering (MBSE) and SysML.
The company offers a generous benefits package including:
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions matched up to 7%
- Private medical insurance
- Free shares
- A range of discounts
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.