- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Engineer (C / C++)
Are you a looking to join a high performing company with a range of competitive benefits? The company have a growing team looking for a number of Software Engineers!
"Voted one of the Sunday Times Best 25 Big Companies to work for 2019!"
The Software Engineer C/ C++ will be working with a range of cutting edge technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments.
The company are the No. 1 in Europe operating in their specialist field, meeting a whole range of current and future needs of thier customers!
We have multiple opportunities for C/C++ software engineers from Junior - Senior/Principal level across the Software Team.
- Experience in software development such as developing in embedded C or C++.
- Experience or exposure in application software engineering with an appreciation of electronic systems.
- Experience in software coding, and programming in C/ C++.
- Experience in Embedded software such as RTOS (real time operating systems.)
- Experience in electronic systems, analogue or digital electronics.
- Experience or appreciation of electronic systems , UML, DOORS
- Experience in working to safety standards or a highly safety regulated industry, such as Defence Aerospace, Medical or automotive.
- Knowledge of electronics measurement techniques and an understanding of communications and serial interfaces such as RS422, RS485, Modbus, CAN and 1553;
The Company can offer:
Competitive salary, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, onsite Gym, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level), superb learning and development opportunities and more….!
All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.