- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
One of Matchtechs clients based in Gloucestershire are currently looking for a Senior Development Management Consultant to work on a 6-month contract within their Development Management team, working on a particular project on a part time basis.
Our client based in the Gloucestershire area are looking for a Senior level Development Management Consultant to join a busy Development Management team on a 6 month contract basis working on a specific project coming into the Development Management team.
Job Description & Key Responsibilities
Working on a particular developer's application coming into the council, the successful candidate is required to have experience working on major planning applications at multiple hundred units for this particular application.
Please note that this contract is for a 6 month duration working part time due to the budget sign off for the role.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant related Town Planning/ Geography Degree/Chartered RTPI Status or working towards chartership/ Significant Experience
- Computer skills with experience of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Planning Software for example IDOX or Uniform
- Sound written and numeracy communication skills able to converse with developers and the public.
Working conditions / environment:
- Communicating feedback to the general public.
- Must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle to conduct site visits
- My client can offer flexible working arrangements such as home working or condensed hours
- Part time hours
- £30-£35 p/h via own Umbrella Provider or PAYE (the rate is dependent on candidate experience)
- Weekly pay
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Poppy Dugan directly on 01489898804
- Email your CV to email@example.com
Matchtech are the largest and leading Town Planning Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Town Planning industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.