- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Control Systems Service Engineer
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to be part of some of the most exciting engineering projects in the UK?
Controls Systems Service Engineer required - significant UK travel
Experience with control systems
To provide a systems integration customer support service, 24/7/365 on a rota-basis.
Day to day accountabilities:
- Respond to client requests to provide remote and on-site support to fix any PLC/HMI/SCADA/network related faults at their sites
- To carry out any planned preventative maintenance (PPM) to PLC/HMI/SCADA/network software/hardware as required at customer sites.
Ideally qualified in ONC/HNC/Degree in electrical, measurement or control engineering or related discipline.
Job Related Experience
- Minimum 3 years systems engineering/maintenance or field service experience within a medium or large organisation operating in the UK
- Experience of fault-finding on a wide range of different PLC/HMI/SCADA/network systems, ideally covering Siemens, Rockwell and/or Mitsubishi.
Travel The role will be based from Stafford or Warrington and will involve significant travel throughout the UK, often at short notice and any time of day or night.
Competitive salary and overtime/allowances available
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.