- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Director - Integrated Data Environment
Our leading global shipbuilding company are currently responsible for the build of the new fleet of vessels for the Royal Canadian Navy. The team are looking for an experienced Project Director, IDE to join their team.
As the Integrated Data Environment (IDE) Project Director, you will be mainly responsible for the delivery of the IDE functions for the CSC project.
- You will be required to manage and lead the CSC Engineers, Project Managers, Software Developers and business analysts.
- Develop, support and implement the program strategy plans.
- Work with the leadership team to align the functional teams in order to deliver the IDE for the CSC project
Requirements & Qualifications;
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Over 10 years' experience in a shipbuilding/defence role and in a leadership position.
- Experienced in dealing with stakeholders.
- Proven experience in an ICT environment.
- Understanding in shipbuilding concepts such as MRP and PLM.
- Previously managed regulatory and compliance requirements. For example, ITAR and controlled goods.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.