- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor, 5 month contract, £12.96ph, Farnborough
I am currently recruiting for a dynamic and personable customer service advisor to join a global automotive brand in the Farnborough area. The role is a contract until the end of the year, on a full time basis.
Hours: 8:00- 4:15 & 9:00- 5:15
Contract Length: End of 2019
The roles of the customer service advisor will include:
- Ensure all end of contract vehicle collections are requested and booked in a timely manner on receipt of the request from the customer or customer services team.
- Arrange all movements and manage all vehicles to their end destination.
- Effectively deal with customer queries both internal and external in relation to end of contract logistics process. Ensure that information sent to the customer is correct at all times.
- Resolve queries that may result from the logistics process.
- Administer and resolve customer queries ensuring the customer is provided with an explanation of the process,
- Ensure end of contract vehicle collections are directed to the most appropriate remarketing location
- To ensure all end contract collections are collected within required time scales.
- Arrange end of contract collections to predetermined remarketing sites, and to ensure all vehicle movements are carried out within given time scale.
- Raise recharge against the customer where aborted collections occur. Ensure no loss to the business.
- Acting as an initial internal point of contact for end of contract logistics related queries/issues, prior to Logistics Team Leader.
The successful customer service advisor will require:
- GCSE Maths & English C or above (or equivalent)
- Able to work to deadlines & deal with pressure
- Excellent geographic knowledge of United Kingdom
- Able to communicate effectively both written & verbal with staff at all levels. Also able to communicate with key customer contacts & other business related contacts.
- Maintain excellent relationships with external suppliers.
- Understand and relate to customers and their needs.
- The ability to work on their own initiative with excellent judgement skills
- Good time management
- Self motivated
- Good social skills
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS packages
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.