- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you looking for your next opportunity? Our client is looking for a Administrator to help support their business.
- Ensure the support line is picked up quickly and answered
- Manage the Helpdesk email inbox, ensuring new queries are processed
- Escalate client issues where appropriate to Team Managers
- To act as a first point of contact to our clients
- Follow requests and complete tasks set out by your line or department manager
- Provide key analysis or reports on Support Statistics to understand trends and highlight any concerns
- Run monthly statistics for the Support department
- Reconcile closed incidents on Development and Support systems to keep them aligned
- Manage documentation created by Support such as guides, knowledge base articles and procedures
- Co-operation between other departments within the Company such as Project Management, Sales, Accounts & Development
- All communication whether to client or colleagues should be professional with a high standard of written and spoken English
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of working within an office environment providing administrative support
- Excellent written communication skills
- A good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely to clients and colleagues at all levels
9am-5.30pm - Monday to Friday
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.