- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our key client that specialises in first class, business class and premium economy interiors for commercial aircraft currently have multiple Manufacturing Engineer requirements at their composite manufacturing facility in Camberley, Surrey.
To support the integrated project team to effectively manage, coordinate and control product through manufacture, ensuring quality and delivery meets expectations of the customer.
- Daily engineering support including prompt problem solving solutions with a view to establishing permanent corrective actions that eliminate process waste and non-value added activities.
- Negotiating and raising change requests such as process deviation tickets, concessions, permits and ECRs.
- Identifying requirements for jigs, fixtures and gauges to support safe and efficient manufacturing processes in line with the businesses production methods.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures and build control plans
- Create and maintain BOMs and Routes in the ERP system - BaaN
- Drive quality, efficiency and output across the plant, upholding the highest Health & Safety performance.
- Meet customer delivery deadlines and optimise labour meet schedule.
- Lead and drive change/continuous improvement initiatives across design as an on-going activity
- To work in partnership and collaboration with all support functions
- Demonstrate thorough planning skills
- Undertake other reasonable duties, in line with business needs and objectives.
Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience :
- HNC or an indentured apprenticeship in an engineering discipline or equivalent qualification. Degree in Engineering discipline desirable.
- Strong manufacturing engineering background
- Previous experience of MRP/ERP business systems
- Experience of working with analytical design tools and techniques. Catia V5 and Smarteam desirable.
- Knowledge of multi level bill of material systems is essential to the role
- Lean Manufacturing and the application of continuous improvement techniques
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to work on own initiative
- A strong team player
- Computer literate with MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Projects etc)as required
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.