- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Commodity Category Manager
Based in beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia, this is Canada's most exciting shipbuilding project for over 30 years. With a new facility and cutting edge technology, they are building the next generation of defence ships for the Royal Canadian Navy.
The Commodity Category Manager will be responsible for devising appropriate contracting strategies and agreements for programme delivery and management.
- Establish high performing category strategies that deliver sustainability and value for money
- Develop a contracting and relationship strategy with suppliers including RFx solicitation documentation
- Influence the business relationships with the category of suppliers
- Supply Chain Management experience in manufacturing, construction or assembly
- Experience working with multi-million dollar and complex contracts
- Attractive lifestyle - warm sunny summers for surfing / beach hopping and cold snowy winters for snowboarding or skiing
- Affordable accommodation - beautiful spacious properties, choose from overlooking a lake, being nestled in woodland or downtown in the lively city centre
- Social life - a big city with a small town feel
- Education - excellent facilities including a large number of schools and one of Canada's top universities
- Connections - only a 2 hour flight to New York
With over 7 years' experience in recruitment, I have personally supported more than 40 families in their move to Canada over the last 5 years. Having also lived abroad as a child and into adulthood, I know how daunting it can be to transform your life and consider relocating. To find out more information, contact me on:
T: +44 (0) 1489 898136
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Good Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security Clearance and U.S International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.