- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
The company is in the business of building quality ships. Based in scenic Halifax, they are currently working on a number of significant projects for the Department of National Defence and the Canadian Coast Guard.
The Requirements Specialist will report directly to the Contract Change & Compliance Manager and be responsible for ensuring that the requirements are captured, assessed and supported by statements of work for the Prime Contract and corresponding Subcontract. This is a full-time, permanent staff role (one opening) located in Halifax NS.
- Review Prime and Subcontract requirements documents
- Manage and maintain requirements database, using IBM Rational DOORS
- Liaison with multiple internal and external project stakeholders to consolidate requirements analysis activities
- Ensure changes in requirements are properly controlled and configured
- Provide training and support to internal IBM Rational DOORS users
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post -secondary education in Engineering or a Technical-based field
- Experience in analytical work and/or database management
- Experience with IBM Rational DOORS system an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills; Advanced excel skills an asset
- Ability and desire to exercise ongoing attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize competing demands
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.