- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal/Senior Structural Engineer
Based in the heart of a beautiful Costwold town, our client are a fast-growing leading consultancy specialising in the Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering. They have a proven track record of winning exciting defence projects for the MOD.
As the Principal Structural Engineer you will be responsible for the structural design and analysis activities as well as lead and running the marine structural engineering projects.
- Analysis of structural designs using hand calculations.
- Be involved in the design and analysis of the steel/composite structures using FE analysis (linear and non-linear).
- Weight estimation for new build ships.
- Design of steel ships against the commercial and naval classification society rules.
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject.
- Experienced structural engineer working in the maritime and/or defence industry.
- STRAND 7 FEA software knowledge or equivalent.
- Current UK security clearance or be capable of being granted this.
- Previous experience managing a number of projects and prioritising work effectively.
- Lifecycle management experience, having worked across a number of active projects and bids.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.