- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Assistant Project Manager
My client on the public highway maintenance contract in Surrey are looking for an Assistant Project Manager and Project Manager for the Structures and Capital Projects team, the ideal candidate will have a background in structural civil engineering
- Degree in civil engineering or structures
- CSCS Academically Qualified/Black Construction Managers Card
- NRSWA Supervisor
- 1-2 years experience as a project manager or assistant project manager on structural civil engineering schemes
- Experience of writing and implementing construction phase plance (CPP's)
- Good understanding of pre-construction planning through to implementation and delivery
If your skillset matches the above and you're interested in this role please email your CV to Jack.Hargreaves@Matchtech.com for a full conversation on the contract.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.