- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Deputy Project Director, Build
I have an opportunity in scenic Halifax, Nova Scotia, developing the next generation of ships for the Canadian Coast Guard and Navy. In brand new facilities, they are the most exciting shipbuilding project in Canada for over 35 years.
Your role as the Build, Deputy Project Director will be to serve as the main point of contact between the Project Management and the Combat Systems Integrator teams. Areas of knowledge and experience are required in, but not limited to:
- Negotiations with vendors.
- Manager the build completion within budget and to schedule.
- Develop and implement program strategy & plans.
- Post-Secondary education in an Engineering discipline.
- Lifestyle - great outdoors lifestyle. Snowboarding/skiing in the winter, surfing, and hikes in the summer.
- Accommodation - affordable, spacious and beautifully appointed.
- Social - a big city with small town vibe
- Education - fantastic facilities to choose from and one of Canada's top universities
- Connections - only 2 hours by plane to New York, 6 hours by plane to the UK.
4 ½ years working in defence recruitment, specifically for the past 2 years I have specialised in international recruitment helping people and their families transform their lives and take the leap to move permanently to a new country. For more information, my contact details are:
T: +44 1489 898 245
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance, and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.