- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client in central London are looking for a senior technician to work on varied transport planning / transport design schemes.
The Senior Technician provides support to Project Team leader/members and has a number of key responsibilities such as:
- Undertaking and completing delegated tasks as assigned by Project Team members to a good professional standard and within required timescales
- Advising the Project Team leader when problems arise or when timescales are in jeopardy.
- Production of plans and drawings using AutoCAD (to appropriate design standards)
- Production of charts, tables and diagrams on both Microsoft Word and Excel
- Acquisition, organisation and assessment of data (e.g. quotations, planning documents, drawings, surveys, PIA data, etc.)
- Delegating certain tasks to Technicians, assisting in the coaching of less experienced staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
Working knowledge of:
- AutoCAD (including Autotrack)
- Microsoft Office and Excel
- Adobe Acrobat Reader and Pro
- Department for Transport Standards (e.g. DMRB, MfS, etc).
- ARCADY and PICADY
- Numerate & Computer literate.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- A team player
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.