- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software QA Engineer
An exciting Contract Opportunity has arisen for an experienced Software Quality Engineer to work for a leading Automotive Tier 1. Ideally Automotive experience, extensive knowledge of Quality Management Systems and ASPICE or CMMI.
A working arrangement of 3 days on site, 2 days from home is an option
* Developing the software processes towards ASPICE Level 3 (Currently Level 0/1)
* Creating and maintaining software quality plans for all software projects according to customer requirements and internal processes.
* Auditing software and system development against process.
* Implementing Software Quality Reviews and Process compliance checks to ensure delivery meets required Quality targets
* Support software and system development projects for successful completion in time, cost and quality
* Assist in evaluating non-conformances, recommend solutions including corrective action and future preventative action
* Liaise with external parties, including customers, accreditation bodies, suppliers etc. on matters that relate to quality
* Support the continuous improvement of software and system development processes
* To participate in training staff on process, tools and ASPICE principles.
Must have experience and skills in ALL of these areas below:
* Extensive knowledge of Quality Management Systems, Quality Assurance and Quality Control practices and standards within the system/software industry
* ASPICE or CMMI knowledge and experience
* Knowledge of Configuration Management and Software Version Control tools and practices.
* Knowledge of process definition and methods like SIPOC, BPMN
* Knowledge MISRA coding guidelines
* Software development processes certified to ISO9001
Desirable experience and skills:
* Certified ASPICE assessor will be a key advantage
* Experience of ISO26262 is a desirable
* Experience of Process Definition tools such as Methodpark Stages, Aris.
* Agile software development methods
Qualifications and required:
* Degree in computer science or Electronics engineering or appropriate related subject
* Relevant industry experience developing the software processes towards ASPICE Level 3 from Level 0/1
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.